#3 – Leak Detection
Leak Detection for interstitial dual wall containment piping systems or tanks.
- Goal: Notify when a leak occurs in a secondary containment tank or pipe.
- Mounting: Level sensor can be mounted through the side wall, the top of the interstitial space or to a tee in secondary containment piping.
- Tip: Key is to locate the tip of the sensor at a location where it will come into contact with the liquid as soon as possible after a leak occurs.
Available with Junction Box or Controller
#4 – Fill or Empty Automation
Fill or Empty Automation utilizing pump or valve control for auto-fill or auto-empty between two levels.
- Goal: Automatically fill a tank when low or automatically empty a tank when high.
- Mounting: Level sensor can be mounted along the top wall or the side of the tank.
- Requirements: Two level switches are always required.
- First Switch
- Second Switch
- Performing Automatic Control: Connect both level switches to a latching controller or to a PLC, SCADA, DCS, etc.